You will need to have at least one of the following academic or professional qualifications:
- First or second class honours degree from a UK university
- Equivalent degree from a non-UK university or academic institution
- Postgraduate degree or diploma from a recognised institution
- Equivalent graduate level professional qualification, such as the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Chartered Certified Accountant qualification or Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) Professional Qualification.
- You will also need a minimum of three years' appropriate and relevant postgraduate work experience (defined as having worked in a supervisory, managerial or professional role).
- All unconditional offer holders will have the opportunity to benefit from a 20 minute online welcome conversation with the Leicester Global MBA Deputy Director before starting their studies.
- Your application must include a signed and dated reference (or contact details for someone who will provide a reference). Your referee could be a manager, supervisor, mentor or work colleague. They should be able to confirm your professional or managerial work experience and your suitability for this degree.
English Language Requirements
- IELTS 6.5 or equivalent. If your first language is not English, you may need to provide evidence of your English language ability.