UK entry requirements
- GCE A-level CDD.
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma MMP.
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma MP in any subject with an A-Level at grade C.
- BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma M in any subject with A-Levels grade DD.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma 25 points. GCSE English equivalent SL 5 or HL 4 and Mathematics SL 4 or HL 4.
- Obtain a minimum of 80 UCAS tariff points in the Access to HE Diploma with 45 credits at level 3.
- Five GCSEs at grade C or grade 4 and above are also required, to include Maths and English Language.
Please check our Admissions pages for more information on other factors we use to assess applicants as well as our full GCSE requirements and accepted equivalencies in place of GCSEs.
EU and International entry requirements
- If you require a Tier 4 visa to study in the UK, you must prove knowledge of the English language so that we can issue you a Certificate of Acceptance for Study (CAS). To do this, you will need an IELTS for UKVI or Trinity SELT test pass gained from a test centre approved by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) and on the Secure English Language Testing (SELT) list. This must have been taken and passed within two years from the date the CAS is made.
English language requirements
- IELTS: 6 (min 5.5 in all areas)
- Pearson: 59 (59 in all sub scores)
- BrunELT: 58% (min 55% in all areas)
- TOEFL: 79 (min R18, L17, S20, W17)