UK entry requirements
- A 2:2 or above UK Honours degree or equivalent internationally recognised qualification from a scientific, engineering, or a numerate subject.
- We welcome applicants with other qualifications and industrial experience (relevant to the subject area), who will be assessed on an individual basis. Such applicants may be required to attend an interview and/or aptitude tests
EU and International entry requirements
- If you require a Tier 4 visa to study in the UK, you must prove knowledge of the English language so that we can issue you a Certificate of Acceptance for Study (CAS). To do this, you will need an IELTS for UKVI or Trinity SELT test pass gained from a test centre approved by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) and on the Secure English Language Testing (SELT) list. This must have been taken and passed within two years from the date the CAS is made.
English language requirements
- IELTS: 6.5 (min 6 in all areas)
- Pearson: 59 (59 in all subscores)
- BrunELT: 63% (min 58% in all areas)
- TOEFL: 92 (min 20 in all)