On campus and online study options
- This program is available to study either on campus or online – giving students the flexibility to choose what’s best for them.
- If your student starts online and is then able to travel to the UK, they’ll be able to transfer to an on-campus program in January or March/April 2022. They’ll need to meet any visa requirements and demonstrate good attendance and performance during their studies online.
- If your student applies for an Online Extended program, they’ll be offered an Online Academic English plus Online or on-campus academic pathway study plan.
- Students can carry out experiments at City University in state-of-the-art labs.
- Present well-researched academic presentations on cutting-edge issues in science.
- Analyse and interpret experimental data and present it in a comprehensive lab report.
- Improve the language skills students need for their degree and their career through the EAP module.
- Build a career development portfolio as part of the assessment for the EAP module, demonstrating career motivations, employability skills and career-related experiences – and can be used to support internship and job applications.
- September 2024
- January 2025