This Level 9 MSc in Network and Information Security aims to equip students with the necessary skills to pursue an interesting career in this specialist area.
- Designed specifically to address a growing need in the industry, the MSc in Network and Information Security at Griffith College is a one-year programme which aims to enable students to develop robust and efficient network security plans, strategies and solutions. Delivered on a full and part-time basis, as a graduate of this course, you will:
- Obtain specialist knowledge and skills essential for a career in network security.
- Establish an analytical mindset necessary for independent academic and professional research.
- Gain a practical understanding of how to identify industrial requirements of computer network security and analyse security risks.
- Develop a team player attitude necessary to communicate problems, ideas and solutions to all levels of the industrial team.
- Build upon your knowledge of supporting topics in the area of network and information security.
- Fantastic job prospects with a 100% employment record from a sample of 35 graduates from our class of 2017
- Finish early with Post-Graduate Diploma
- Small class sizes
- Access to state of the art facilities
- A dedicated experienced lecturing Team
- Industry guest speakers