- We know that many people from non-traditional backgrounds would succeed on our courses! That’s why we offer two different entry routes, taking into account your prior work experience and relevant qualifications. You will also need to meet our English language requirements.
- As part of the application process, you will be asked to take a short aptitude test which is designed to test your ability to handle the intellectual and practical demands of the course. Please note that we will consider your performance in the aptitude test as part of your overall application, so if you don’t pass the test you may still be accepted onto the course. Additionally, you will need to pass your first assignment set within your two week induction period of the course in order to continue your studies.
Academic entry route
- In order to satisfy the academic entry route requirements for our PG Cert Cyber Security, as a minimum you must have an undergraduate degree from an approved institution, equivalent to a UK Honours degree, or a relevant professional qualification.
Work experience entry route
- In order to satisfy the work experience entry route requirements for our PG Cert Cyber Security, you must have at least three years’ relevant work experience.
English language requirements
- As our courses are delivered in English, a high proficiency with English is required. If English is not your first language, your English ability should be equivalent to an IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5. Don’t worry if you don’t hold an IELTS or equivalent qualification – we offer a free online English test to assess your proficiency.
- You don’t need to prove your English ability if you are a national of, or have completed a qualification equivalent to a UK degree