On campus and online study options
- This program is available to study either on campus or online – giving students the flexibility to choose what’s best for them.
- If your student starts online and is then able to travel to the UK, they’ll be able to transfer to an on-campus program in January or March/April 2022. They’ll need to meet any visa requirements and demonstrate good attendance and performance during their studies online.
- If your student applies for an Online Extended program, they’ll be offered an Online Academic English plus Online or on-campus academic pathway study plan.
- Explore research areas of interest at an early stage to pursue in more detail once progressing to the degree.
- Develop research and analytical skills with one-to-one supervision.
- Option to progress to a range of degrees at Abertay University, the University of Dundee, the
- University of Edinburgh, the University of Aberdeen, the University of Strathclyde and the University of the West of Scotland, as well as the University of Stirling.
Standard Program: Jan March & Sept
- 3 Terms
- Extended Program: Jan June & Sept
- 4 Terms
- March 2024
- September 2024
- January 2025