Campus: Dublin Main Campus, Dublin City Centre.
Take the next step in your career and become a computing and IT specialist
This specialist Level 9 MSc in Computing aims to equip students with the necessary skills to pursue an active and leading role in a dynamic, evolving industry.
Designed specifically to address a growing need in the industry, the MSc in Computing at Griffith College is a 1-year programme which aims to give students an insight into the world of academic and industrial computing research. Delivered on a full-time basis, as a graduate of this course, you will:
- Obtain specialist knowledge and skills essential for a career in computing or IT.
- Learn about mobile app development, but also how the current hardware can be used, i.e. learn how to use the built-in sensors; linking of devices, i.e. smartwatches, etc.; integration of mobile with the web and cloud
- Gain a practical understanding of how to research and master technical issues, analyse and present your findings coherently, and document your work in a professional manner.
- Explore the theories of cyber & information security with the practical aspects of secure programming.
- Build upon your knowledge of supporting topics in the many disciplines of computing.
- Fantastic job prospects with a 100% employment record from a sample of 35 graduates from our class of 2017
- Finish early with Postgraduate Diploma
- Small class sizes
- Access to state of the art facilities
- A dedicated experienced lecturing Team
- Industry guest speakers