Unsure about which course to take? Take our Online Career Match Assessment & get personalised recommendations on Careers & Courses.Take Assessment
The course will enable students to become efficiently equipped with all the necessary skills and knowledge in order to advance in international organizations and achieve positive results when operating in executive positions.
Aims of the Programme
The course aims to:
1. To equip students with a professional level of competence in web design and content management;
2. To provide students with the opportunity of creating a live website and to measure its success;
3. To help students become familiar with the growing and fast-evolving body of knowledge within the web design discipline.
Objectives of the Programme
1. Enable students to become successful web designers/developers and strive to excellence in the digital world.
2. Apply all principles and theories into practice in real-life situations
3. Introduce students to the rapidly changing world and become successful professionals in the Web Design/Development industry.
The general admission requirements for entry to Unicaf University Master’s degree programmes are as outlined below. Variances may be observed based on the local education regulatory requirements relating to the country in which each campus of Unicaf University operates. Students are advised to contact the Office of Admissions to find out more about the range of international academic qualifications accepted.
Core requirements (required modules)