The department examines the relationship between culture and food, including the selection of food ingredients, the preparation of food, and the presentation that includes art, beyond cooking.
- High school / secondary education (or higher)
- The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Turkish.
- Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
- You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
- Quota for the department is 2 ppl and is applicable for all the applications around the world
- TÖMER Level C1
- Yunus Emre Institute Turkish Proficiency Exam 71
- Yasar University Turkish FLAT Examination : 65
- At least 1 reference(s) must be provided.
- A motivation letter must be added to your application.
- Tuition fee $6,500 per year
- Application fee $50 one-time