The Diploma in International Hospitality Management is a two-year full-time programme which offers students the prospect of gaining a level seven award, on-campus restaurant skills training, practical work experience, and a detailed understanding of management in the hospitality industry.
- Our Diploma in International Hospitality Management is available on a full-time basis over a two-year period including 1,000 hours of work experience during the Summer months. The purpose of the course is to provide practical training to equip students with the necessary hospitality service skills to assist them in their future careers.
- Students will avail of practical training skills in the area of food and beverage service skills and food production.
- Students will have the opportunity to gain real life experience through the college’s on-site training restaurant, preparing them for a full-time career in the industry.
- A broad syllabus and supportive programme style give the learner a detailed insight and understanding of the international hospitality industry, preparing them for work in the sector.
- An international course perspective increases the variety of career opportunities open to graduates.
- Opportunity to extend your qualifications by transferring to semester two of year two of our Bachelor of Arts in International Hospitality Management programme.
- September 2024