Explore your personal design direction with our BA (Hons) in Fashion Design and gain an incredible opportunity to succeed in the fashion industry.
- Our BA (Hons) in Fashion Design is a three-year level 8 degree course available on a full-time basis. The course will immerse you in all aspects of the fashion industry and prepare you for any role that requires both a creative flair and a technical and business knowledge.
- Through our Fashion Design and Garment Construction modules, students develop practical skills and explore a personal design philosophy.
- From concept generation, advanced design and pattern development to garment creation, students create a fashion collection using contemporary production techniques.
- Our syllabus offers training in the most dynamic 3D CAD pattern and manufacturing (CAM) technology, complemented with business and professional practice knowledge.
- Students learn to think creatively when faced with design challenges, adapt to industry changes and develop the key skills required to liaise with offshore production facilities.
- The calibre of our fashion graduates work has been recognised through numerous industry awards and exhibitions.
- An annual Creative Week showcases the Design Faculty graduates with those of Media, Journalism, Computing, Film and Photography.
- September 2024