UK entry requirements
- A 2:2 (or above) UK Honours degree, or equivalent internationally recognised qualification in Design, Engineering, or a related subject. Other qualifications and relevant experience will be assessed on an individual basis.
Please note that we do not require a Design portfolio as part of the application for this programme. In the unlikely event that we do need this we will contact you.
EU and International entry requirements
- If you require a Tier 4 visa to study in the UK, you must prove knowledge of the English language so that we can issue you a Certificate of Acceptance for Study (CAS). To do this, you will need an IELTS for UKVI or Trinity SELT test pass gained from a test centre approved by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) and on the Secure English Language Testing (SELT) list. This must have been taken and passed within two years from the date the CAS is made.
English language requirements
- IELTS: 6.5 (min 6 in all areas)
- Pearson: 59 (59 in all subscores)
- BrunELT: 63% (min 58% in all areas)
- TOEFL: 92 (min 20 in all)