UK entry requirements
- A 2:2 (or above) UK Honours degree in Economics and Accountancy, Finance and Accountancy, Mathematical subjects or an equivalent qualification from overseas. All applicants will be required to have a minimum background in mathematics or statistics, accountancy, and economics or finance.
- Applicants with a 2:2 in a Business or Science subject should demonstrate some exposure to Accountancy and Mathematics/Statistics.
EU and International entry requirements
- If you require a Tier 4 visa to study in the UK, you must prove knowledge of the English language so that we can issue you a Certificate of Acceptance for Study (CAS). To do this, you will need an IELTS for UKVI or Trinity SELT test pass gained from a test centre approved by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) and on the Secure English Language Testing (SELT) list. This must have been taken and passed within two years from the date the CAS is made.
English language requirements
- IELTS: 6.5 (min 6 in all areas)
- Pearson: 59 (59 in all subscores)
- BrunELT: 63% (min 58% in all areas)
- TOEFL: 92 (min 20 in all)