- The Brunel Education BA aims to equip you with a broad and balanced view of educational theory, policy and practice within a range of educational contexts.
- In each year of the course you will study a set of compulsory modules and undertake an integral placement to help you put what you learn into practice in a variety of educational settings.
The course is structured around three broad learning strands that run through each year:
- Education, culture and society
- Educational theory and development
- Professional skills and practice
Please see programme specification for the specific modules that are available.
- This course can be studied 3 years full-time or 4 years full-time with placement, starting in September.
- ED1703 - Understanding Concepts in Education
- ED1704 - Issues and Perspectives in Education
- ED1705 - Human Development
- ED1706 - Education and Society
- ED1707 - Study Skills and Methods of Enquiry
- ED1708 - Education Work Placements 1
- ED2700 - The Social Study of Children and Young People
- ED2701 - Research MethodsED2702 - Education Work Placements 2
- ED2703 - Educational Spaces
- ED2704 - Education in Literature and the Media
- ED2705 - Educational Practices
- ED3700 - Growing Up in 21st Century Britain
- ED3701 - Education in Different Contexts
- ED3702 - Educational Work Placements 3
- ED3606 - Education and Research 3 – Dissertatio