- Fees and funding
- Careers and employability
- Related courses
- A 2:2 degree or equivalent
- Plus UK Qualified Teacher Status (or equivalent)
- Plus three years' teaching experience (or three years with equivalent professional status in an educational organisation)
- You must be currently employed in, or have access, to an educational organisation or provider. This could include working in a school, college, the military or in Government, or training roles in other sectors.
- Accreditation of Prior Learning
You may be able to apply for exemption from these modules:
- Educational Leadership, Learning and Change (ELLC)
- External Influences on Educational Leadership (EIEL)
- Accreditation for Prior Certified Learning (APCL)
- If you have Masters-level (level 7) credits completed during the last five years you may be eligible to apply for 30 or 60 credits towards your MSc. You can apply for APCL if your certificates allow exemption from the modules above.
- Accreditation for Prior Experiential Learning (APEL)
- If you have significant relevant professional experience you may be eligible to apply for 30 or 60 credits towards your MSc. You can apply for APEL if you can demonstrate (by undertaking some written tasks) that your professional experience allows exemption from the modules above.
- Exemptions are considered on a case by case basis.
- Find out more about APCL and APEL.
English Language Requirements
- IELTS 6.5 or equivalent. If your first language is not English, you may need to provide evidence of your English language ability.