- This programme will give you a chance to understand theories of learning, philosophy and education led by expert tutors.
- Working alongside fellow teaching professionals, this course examines professional practice in higher education. It enables you to develop the skills and knowledge needed to engage in a range of practices to ensure ongoing professional development, including critical reflection, research and enquiry, and participation in discourse with relevant communities of practice.
Throughout this course, you’ll explore a broad range of topics including:
- An introductory overview of the historical and philosophical context in which educational practice sits
- Learning the fundamental principles of assessment and key issues in contemporary educational assessment practice
- The theory and practice of Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL)
- Developing your skills as reflective professional practitioners
- learning pedagogical strategies
- Once you have completed our PG Certificate Education (Educational Practice) you have the option to progress onto our PG Diploma in Education or our full Masters programme.
*Please note that PG Cert Education (Educational Practice) is not an equivalent to a PGCE qualification, which is a teacher training qualification in the UK.
- July 2024
- September 2024
- October 2024