UK entry requirements
- A 2:2 (or above) UK Honours degree or equivalent internationally recognised qualification. Relevant professional experience is desirable.
- Applicants who have previously been awarded a PGCE in Primary Education or Secondary Education by Brunel University OR have been awarded a PGCE through another institution at FHEQ7 and who wish to APL onto the MA Education or MA Education (with pathway) programme may apply for exemptions. Applications for exemptions will need to adhere to the Brunel University London Policy and Senate Regulations.
EU and International entry requirements
- If you require a Tier 4 visa to study in the UK, you must prove knowledge of the English language so that we can issue you a Certificate of Acceptance for Study (CAS). To do this, you will need an IELTS for UKVI or Trinity SELT test pass gained from a test centre approved by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) and on the Secure English Language Testing (SELT) list. This must have been taken and passed within two years from the date the CAS is made.
English language requirements
- IELTS: 6.5 (min 6 in all areas)
- Pearson: 59 (59 in all subscores)
- BrunELT: 63% (min 58% in all areas)
- TOEFL: 92 (min 20 in all)