UK entry requirements
- GCE A-Level BCC, including grade B in Maths or Physics (excluding General Studies).
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma DMM in Engineering, including Distinction in Further Maths or Further Mechanical Principles.
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma MM in any subject with an A-Level grade B in Maths or Physics.
- BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma M in any subject with A-Levels at grade BC, to include grade B in Maths or Physics.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma 28 points, with Higher Level 4 in Maths or Physics.
- Obtain a minimum of 104 UCAS tariff points in the Access to HE Diploma in Engineering with 45 credits at Level 3.
- Five GCSEs at grade C or grade 4 and above are also required, to include Maths and English Language.
EU and International entry requirements
- If you require a Tier 4 visa to study in the UK, you must prove knowledge of the English language so that we can issue you a Certificate of Acceptance for Study (CAS). To do this, you will need an IELTS for UKVI or Trinity SELT test pass gained from a test centre approved by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) and on the Secure English Language Testing (SELT) list. This must have been taken and passed within two years from the date the CAS is made.
English language requirements
- IELTS: 6 (min 5.5 in all areas)
- Pearson: 59 (59 in all sub scores)
- BrunELT: 58% (min 55% in all areas)
- TOEFL: 79 (min R18, L17, S20, W17)