- Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
- To be a graduate of any bachelor’s degree program.
- Min. Graduation Degree should be : 2.30 / 4.00
One of the following exams must be obtained:
- GRE: Min. 151
- GMAT: 465
- ALES: Min. 60 Quantitative
- The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Turkish.
- Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
- Applications are accepted from the following territories (based on citizenship): World.
- Please be informed that, application details for thesis and without thesis degree are different and you could apply to only one programme. The interchange option between programmes is possible.
- TOEFL IBT: Min. 78 or its equivalent defined by ÖSYM or YU-FLAT Exam***: Min. 65
- At least 1 reference(s) must be provided.
- A motivation letter must be added to your application.
Average of Evaluation Criteria: