On campus study
- This program is available to study on campus only.
- Make use of industry-standard, three-dimensional Computer Aided Design software, such as MATLAB and SolidWorks, and
- industry-standard laboratory facilities for a tasks such as injection moulding and material testing.
- Gain hands-on experience through practical-based learning, including field trips and laboratory work.
- Design and build a hydroelectric generator.
- Lectures are taught alongside University of Exeter students.
- Continued learning outside of the classroom, with trips including a guided tour of Bloodhound SSC and the Silverstone racetrack.
Standard Program : Sept
- September 2024