UK entry requirements
- GCE A Level ABB, including grade B in Art or Design subject (General Studies not accepted).
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma DDM.
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma DD in any subject with an A Level at grade B in Art or Design subject.
- BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma D in any subject with A Levels grade BB in Art or Design subject.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma 31 points, including 5 in Higher Level Design or Art subject. GCSE English equivalent SL 5 or HL 4 and Mathematics SL 4 or HL 4.
- Obtain a minimum of 128 UCAS tariff points in the Access to HE Diploma in Art or Design course with 45 credits at Level 3.
- Five GCSEs at grade C or grade 4 and above are also required, to include Maths and English Language.
EU and International entry requirements
- If you require a Tier 4 visa to study in the UK, you must prove knowledge of the English language so that we can issue you a Certificate of Acceptance for Study (CAS). To do this, you will need an IELTS for UKVI or Trinity SELT test pass gained from a test centre approved by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) and on the Secure English Language Testing (SELT) list. This must have been taken and passed within two years from the date the CAS is made.
English language requirements
- IELTS: 6 (min 5.5 in all areas)
- Pearson: 59 (59 in all sub scores)
- BrunELT: 58% (min 55% in all areas)
- TOEFL: 79 (min R18, L17, S20, W17)