UK entry requirements
- A 2:2 (or above) UK Honours degree or equivalent internationally recognised qualification in an engineering (Automotive, Mechanical, Aeronautical, Aerospace) or technology subject.
Other degrees in a related subject, including but not limited to civil, electrical, building services, physics and mathematics will be considered and assessed on an individual basis.
EU and International entry requirements
- If you require a Tier 4 visa to study in the UK, you must prove knowledge of the English language so that we can issue you a Certificate of Acceptance for Study (CAS). To do this, you will need an IELTS for UKVI or Trinity SELT test pass gained from a test centre approved by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) and on the Secure English Language Testing (SELT) list. This must have been taken and passed within two years from the date the CAS is made.
English language requirements
- IELTS: 6 (min 5.5 in all areas)
- Pearson: 59 (59 in all sub scores)
- BrunELT: 58% (min 55% in all areas)
- TOEFL: 79 (min R18, L17, S20, W17)