On campus and online study options
- This program is available to study either on campus or online – giving students the flexibility to choose what’s best for them.
- If your student starts online and is then able to travel to the UK, they’ll be able to transfer to an on-campus program in January or March/April 2022. They’ll need to meet any visa requirements and demonstrate good attendance and performance during their studies online.
- If your student applies for an Online Extended program, they’ll be offered an Online Academic English plus Online or on-campus academic pathway study plan.
- Progress to Year 2 of a professionally accredited undergraduate degree.
- Develop key academic and professional skills, such as business report writing, presentation techniques and data analysis.
- Learn to analyse business case studies and discuss current economic affairs.
- Visit Queen’s Management School and experience the Financial Trading Room, with 12 Bloomberg terminals and software.
- Standard Program - 3Terms Jan & Sept
- Extended Program - 4/5 Terms March, June, Sept & Oct
- January 2024
- September 2024