- A 2:2 (or above) UK Honours degree or equivalent internationally recognised qualification in Electrical / Electronic Engineering / Physics or a related subject.
- Other subjects which involve a high degree of mathematical competence, such as other branches of Engineering with relevant work experience will be assessed on an individual basis.
EU and International entry requirements
- If you require a Tier 4 visa to study in the UK, you must prove knowledge of the English language so that we can issue you a Certificate of Acceptance for Study (CAS). To do this, you will need an IELTS for UKVI or Trinity SELT test pass gained from a test centre approved by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) and on the Secure English Language Testing (SELT) list. This must have been taken and passed within two years from the date the CAS is made.
English language requirements
- IELTS: 6 (min 5.5 in all areas)
- Pearson: 59 (59 in all sub scores)
- BrunELT: 58% (min 55% in all areas)
- TOEFL: 79 (min R18, L17, S20, W17)