UK entry requirements
- A 2:2 (or above) UK Honours degree, or equivalent internationally recognised qualification, in a related subject, or a non-related subject with Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics modules, with good grades, and relevant work experience.
- If you do not currently meet our Maths or Physics entry requirements the Admissions team may be able to provide you with an opportunity to sit a Maths entry test as part of your offer.
EU and International entry requirements
- If you require a Tier 4 visa to study in the UK, you must prove knowledge of the English language so that we can issue you a Certificate of Acceptance for Study (CAS). To do this, you will need an IELTS for UKVI or Trinity SELT test pass gained from a test centre approved by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) and on the Secure English Language Testing (SELT) list. This must have been taken and passed within two years from the date the CAS is made.
English language requirements
- IELTS: 6 (min 5.5 in all areas)
- Pearson: 59 (59 in all sub scores)
- BrunELT: 58% (min 55% in all areas)
- TOEFL: 79 (min R18, L17, S20, W17)