- OSU's Wallace Energy Systems and Renewables Facilities conducts research,testing and consulting services for renewable energy , hybrid electric vehicles and other environmentally-focused machines.
- OSU partners with multiple companies such as Boeing, Intel, HP or Garmin, so students can get hands-on experience with leading companies in the industry.
- Students can choose a one- or three-term Pathway program.
- Students are fully admitted to OSU provided successful completion of conditional admission criteria at the end of the Pathway and submission of all required admission credentials.
- A Pathway program provides academic, language and cultural support in order to succeed at a US university.
- Students are guaranteed progression to an undergraduate degree program through a curriculum consisting of credit-earning courses.
- Students will benefit from fully integrated classes with both domestic and other international students on campus while learning from highly trained university instructors and tutors.
- Start dates: September
- Program length: 3 Terms
- Start dates: December
- Program length: 2 Terms
- September 2023