UK entry requirements
- GCE A-level BBB.
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma DDM.
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma DM in any subject with A-level at grade B.
- BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma D in any subject with two A-levels at grades BC.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma 30 points. GCSE English equivalent SL 5 or HL 4 and Mathematics SL 4 or HL 4.
- Obtain a minimum of 120 UCAS tariff points in the Access to HE Diploma in Science, Engineering or Environmental Science with 45 credits at Level 3.
- Five GCSEs at grade C or grade 4 or above are also required, including English Language and Maths.
EU and International entry requirements
- If you require a Tier 4 visa to study in the UK, you must prove knowledge of the English language so that we can issue you a Certificate of Acceptance for Study (CAS). To do this, you will need an IELTS for UKVI or Trinity SELT test pass gained from a test centre approved by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) and on the Secure English Language Testing (SELT) list. This must have been taken and passed within two years from the date the CAS is made.
English language requirements
- IELTS: 6 (min 5.5 in all areas)
- Pearson: 59 (59 in all sub scores)
- BrunELT: 58% (min 55% in all areas)
- TOEFL: 77 (min R18, L17, S20, W17)