- Grade 12 (or equivalent) or mature student status
- English Studies 12/English First Peoples 12 with a minimum of 73% (or equivalent)
- Foundations of Mathematics 11 or Pre-calculus 11 or Foundations of Mathematics 12 with a minimum C (or equivalent)
Note: Students with Pre-calculus 12 with a minimum C will be exempt from MATH 1100 and must make up the credits with an elective of their choice.
- If students entering the program have little or no experience using computers, they are advised to take an introductory computer course that familiarizes them with Microsoft application software.
If you don’t meet the requirement
- You can take upgrading courses at TRU to help you meet the requirements of this program.