On campus and online study options
- This program is available to study either on campus or online – giving students the flexibility to choose what’s best for them.
- If your student starts online and is then able to travel to the UK, they’ll be able to transfer to an on-campus program in January or March/April 2022. They’ll need to meet any visa requirements and demonstrate good attendance and performance during their studies online.
- If your student applies for an Online Extended program, they’ll be offered an Online Academic English plus Online or on-campus academic pathway study plan.
- Choice of 10 undergraduate degrees at the University of Stirling.
- A single study plan, meaning students can apply for one visa for the full duration of the programme.
- After successful completion of Year 1 of their study plan, students continue to Year 3 of their undergraduate degree.
Integrated Program: Sept & Jan
- 3 Terms
- Extended Integrated Program: Sept & June
- 3 Yrs
- January 2024
- September 2024