On campus and online study options
- This program is available to study either on campus or online – giving students the flexibility to choose what’s best for them.
- If your student starts online and is then able to travel to the UK, they’ll be able to transfer to an on-campus program in January or March/April 2022. They’ll need to meet any visa requirements and demonstrate good attendance and performance during their studies online.
- If your student applies for an Online Extended program, they’ll be offered an Online Academic English plus Online or on-campus academic pathway study plan.
- Suitable for students who have an undergraduate degree in a relevant subject, but narrowly missed the academic admissions criteria for postgraduate study.
- Support to improve academic English, as well as develop the necessary research and study skills before beginning a
- postgraduate programme at the University of Stirling.
- Undertake an extended research project in the 6-month course to help to develop a research proposal – with the opportunity to enhance the
- understanding of research methodologies, data collection, analysis of statistical data and conducting a literature review.
Accelerated Course: Jan April June & Sep
- 1 term
- January 2024
- April 2024
- July 2024
- September 2024