On campus and online study options
- This program is available to study either on campus or online – giving students the flexibility to choose what’s best for them.
- If your student starts online and is then able to travel to the UK, they’ll be able to transfer to an on-campus program in January or March/April 2022. They’ll need to meet any visa requirements and demonstrate good attendance and performance during their studies online.
- If your student applies for an Online Extended program, they’ll be offered an Online Academic English plus Online or on-campus academic pathway study plan.
- Practical learning opportunities include the opportunity to experience a British court room in session.
- Case studies used to enhance theoretical learning.
- Take part in lively debates about topics of national interest.
- Develop a global outlook by analysing current international relations and development through case studies in countries such as India and China.
- Standard Program : September And January
- Extended Program : July And October
- January 2024
- September 2024