This 3-Year Honours Degree programme is a perfect platform for those interested in management in the international hospitality industry. The programme provides students with extensive management knowledge, a practical training experience in our on-campus training restaurant and also work experience.
- The BA (Hons) International Hospitality Management programme is designed to prepare graduates for a career in management. It takes an international perspective, thus increasing the variety of career opportunities open to graduates.
- This three-year programme includes 1,000 hours of work experience which takes place during the summer months providing hands-on experience
- The balance between general and hospitality specific modules has been deliberately chosen to ensure the mobility of graduates throughout the hospitality industry both nationally and internationally.
- Students will have the opportunity to gain real life experience through the college’s on-site training restaurant, preparing them for a full-time career in the industry.
- An international course perspective increases the variety of career opportunities open to graduates.
- You will get in-depth knowledge of management roles in hospitality, food and beverage, accommodation and facilities, human resources, events and finance.
- Students have the option of furthering their studies with an opportunity to progress on to postgraduate level.
- Students will gain a solid foundation in business subjects in the hospitality context, which are relevant and transferrable.
- Small class sizes and a diverse student body guarantee concrete relationships with lecturers and peers alike.