Take your first steps to becoming a professional, creative, and competent designer with our comprehensive Diploma course .If you have a desire to enter Interior Design but haven’t had exposure to or enjoyed a related background, then this is the course for you.
- Students in any of our Interior Design courses are immediately engaged with the principles of design; they pursue various communication techniques allowing them to present their work in a clear and confident manner. Created to meet current best practice in industry, modules in branding and visual merchandising complement those of building regulations, health and safety, and furniture and lighting design. Graduates will have the skills to produce creative and technically proficient interior designs, which may be explained digitally, by hand or in three dimensions. Those who complete the two-year diploma are prepared to continue on in their studies or to seek employment in the interior design industry with a view to setting up their own business.
- You will learn to engage with the principles of design; pursuing different communication techniques allowing you to present your work in a clear and confident manner.
- You will develop skills to produce creative and technically proficient interior designs, which may be explained digitally, by hand, or in 3 dimensions.
- You have the option of furthering your studies with direct progression onto Year 3 of our Level 7 Interior Design course.
- The calibre of work produced by the Design Faculty has been recognised numerous times through industry awards and exhibitions.
- An annual Creative Week showcases the Design faculty graduates with those of Media, Journalism, Computing, Film and Photography.