The course will enable students to become efficiently equipped with all the necessary skills and knowledge in order to advance in international organizations and achieve positive results when operating in executive positions.
Aims of the Programme
The aims of the programme are the following:
1. Develop the knowledge and skills necessary for successful strategic leadership performance, within the context of dynamic local and global challenges
2. Enhance the ability to source, analyze and critically appraise all types of legal data and practice
3. Develop flexible strategies for satisfying diverse stakeholder and partner demands across the whole legal sector system.
Objectives of the Programme
1. Integrate cutting-edge strategic research and practice to achieve a legal organization’s transformation
2. Engender a spirit of critical enquiry and environment that fosters life long learning and continuous personal and professional development
3. Develop skills of leadership such as creativity, innovation, collaboration, risktaking, etc.
The general admission requirements for entry to Unicaf University Master’s degree programmes are as outlined below. Variances may be observed based on the local education regulatory requirements relating to the country in which each campus of Unicaf University operates. Students are advised to contact the Office of Admissions to find out more about the range of international academic qualifications accepted.
Core requirements (required modules)