- You will need a Bachelors degree with at least a high 2:2, and usually a CGPA ranging from B to B-, depending on the institution from which you have applied.
- No LNAT required - Unlike some universities, at Leicester we do not require applicants to have taken the National Admissions Test for Law. We are not convinced that LNAT scores provide any information we cannot get from your exam grades and school report.
- Other national and international qualifications considered.
- Applicants are not normally interviewed. If you receive an offer you will be invited to visit the Leicester Law School.
English Language Requirements
- IELTS 6.5 including 6.0 in writing (or equivalent). If your first language is not English, you may need to provide evidence of your English language ability. If you do not yet meet our requirements, our English Language Teaching Unit (ELTU)offers a range of courses to help you to improve your English to the necessary standard.