Campus: Dublin Main Campus.
The Cert. in Legal Practice allows learners to enhance their legal career through the study of 4 practical legal modules.
The Certificate in Legal Practice (Level 7, QQI, Special Purpose Award) is a one year course which covers four practical modules and is offered on a part-time basis (one night per week) either in class or via blended learning.
- The aim of the Certificate in Legal Practice course is to develop students' expertise in legal practice through the study of Professional Ethics and Skills in Practice, Civil Litigation Conveyancing and Criminal Practice and Procedure. The course is delivered both in-class and via blended learning.
- The Certificate in Legal Practice is a Level 7 Special Purpose Award validated by QQI.
- Students will gain experience in legal practices, to supplement existing legal knowledge, preparing them for a career in law.
- Learners will acquire highly transferable skills attractive to a wide range of businesses outside law.
- All of our lecturers have many years’ experience in the legal sector.
- All lectures and course materials are available anytime through our Moodle service.