Campus: Dublin Main Campus, Cork.
The Diploma in Legal Studies & Practice prepares learners for a legal career through the study of 12 core legal modules.
This Diploma Legal Studies and Practice (Level 7 QQI Special Purpose Award) allows students to complete the programme over one or two academic years either in-class or via blended learning.. The course is validated by QQI and recognised by the Irish Institute of Legal Executives (IILEx).
- The Diploma in Legal Studies and Practice course has been designed with input from past graduates, members of our legal academic team, employers in legal practice and from the Irish Institute of Legal Executives.
- Assessment varies from module to module and usually consists of assignments, examinations and some workshops.
- Graduates of this programme will be awarded a Diploma in Legal Studies and Practice, validated by QQI and recognised by IILEX.
- Students will gain experience in legal practice, preparing them for a career as a legal executive.
- Learners will acquire highly transferable skills attractive to a wide range of businesses outside law.
- All of our lecturers are experienced legal professionals with many years’ experience in the legal sector.
- Students are eligible to become Student Members of IILEx.
- Graduates of the Diploma in Legal Studies and Practice can apply for direct entry to year two of Griffith College’s LL.B. (Hons) law degree programme.