Our Accelerated LLB is a Qualifying Law Degree that covers all the same material as our LLB undergraduate law degree, but in two years rather than three
- It is designed for those who are able to dedicate extra time to your studies on a weekly basis. Still packed with great transferrable skills training, you can feel confident that you’ll graduate ready to take on the challenges of any career path you might wish to follow.
- If you’re eager to qualify as a solicitor or barrister then this course will help you jump-start your legal career. You can complete your Qualifying Law Degree in just two years with our Accelerated LLB, allowing you to move on to postgraduate study sooner. Studying our degree will also mean you are prepared in part for the new Solicitors Qualifying Examination (SQE 1) or to progress onto our Bar Practice Course (if you wish to qualify as a barrister).
- Our two year Accelerated Law degree is designed to get you to the next stage of your professional training as a lawyer or start your career as quickly as possible, without compromising on quality. We focus on teaching you the most relevant and practical skills that employers are looking for.
- The Accelerated LLB is a faster, more intensive route taught by the same tutors and using the same high-quality teaching methods as our three year law degree. Over 90% of our tutors are qualified lawyers so you will learn to apply law in realistic and genuinely applicable ways.
When you study the Accelerated LLB with us you will receive:
- The highest standard of teaching from experienced professionals
- Small class sizes
- Choose from two campuses in the UK
- A variety of specialist modules to enhance your employment prospects
- On successfully completing the course you will be all set to kick start your postgraduate study to become a qualified lawyer.