- It is a qualifying law degree (QLD) recognised by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) which will enable you to complete the academic stage of legal education and set you on the route to practising law professionally.
- This comprehensive degree will allow you to explore psychology alongside your legal studies which could open up your career opportunities. So this programme is ideal if you’re considering a legal career with psychological aspects or a psychology career that requires understanding the law.
You’ll delve into legal and psychological topics such as:
- Tortious liability, negligence and duty of care
- The milestones in human development throughout their lifespan
- Criminal law, burden of proof and proposal for reform
- The social factors that impact on individuals’ lives
- Towards the end of your studies you will complete a detailed research project on a topic of interest within the scope of your degree. By conducting your own research and collating appropriate resources, you will be able to produce a thorough insight into your chosen area.
- September 2024
- November 2024