You will study modules including:
- Civil and criminal aspects of the English Legal System
- The role of constitutional and administrative law and their related issues
- The internal and external environments that affect businesses
- You will also be able to tailor your studies with a range of optional modules. This course allows you to go on to study a full Bachelors degree, or to take your new legal and commercial understanding to apply it in a range of roles.
- Alongside your new knowledge you will develop key skills in time management, critical thinking and research that will round out your CV and make you a more competitive candidate in whichever field you seek employment.
- August 2024
- September 2024
- October 2024
- November 2024