Comprehensive, rigorous and enduring course that forms the perfect grounding for your legal career. This three-year Honours degree is available on a full-time, part-time and blended learning basis.
- Students will study core subjects and pick electives allowing them to tailor their degree to focus on key areas of interest including criminal law, human rights law or corporate law.
- Graduates of this programme can go forward to sit the entrance examinations for the Honorable Society of King's Inns or The Law Society of Ireland should they wish to pursue a career as a barrister or solicitor.
- Students will acquire highly transferable skills attractive to a wide range of businesses, both inside and outside of law, including banking, the civil service, media and other related disciplines.
- Students can avail of individual career advice with work placement opportunities.
- Students may also participate in our law-related extracurricular student activities, such as the Irish Innocence Project, and join our award-winning students in the Mooting and Debating Societies.
- Students can avail of unique opportunities, including a summer internship in Philadelphia.
- Students will have access to our panel of experienced law lecturers, many of whom are accomplished practitioners in their field.