On campus and online study options
- This program is available to study either on campus or online – giving students the flexibility to choose what’s best for them.
- If your student starts online and is then able to travel to the UK, they’ll be able to transfer to an on-campus program in January or March/April 2022. They’ll need to meet any visa requirements and demonstrate good attendance and performance during their studies online.
- If your student applies for an Online Extended program, they’ll be offered an Online Academic English plus Online or on-campus academic pathway study plan.
- Learn through discipline-specific teaching, including research projects, essays, case studies, presentations and seminars.
- Film students will analyse film techniques and the film industry, and visit the University’s film museum.
- Law students will take part in mini-trials, allowing them to present cases like professional lawyers.
- Politics and International Relations students will analyse causes and resolutions of different world conflicts.
Standard Program : Sept & Jan
- Extended Program : Sept
- January 2024
- September 2024