We focus on the skills that employers are seeking so that you can enhance your academic knowledge while preparing for the realities of life in legal practice. This course will ensure you’re fully prepared for your career as a solicitor, as well as success in the SQE exams.
Our LLM Legal Practice (SQE1&2) course will offer you the best possible preparation to practise law. This course incorporates preparation for both SQE1 and SQE2, as well as additional content considered highly desirable by law firms, including key practice areas (KPAs) and enhanced skills. This programme will ensure you’re fully prepared for your career as a solicitor, as well as success in the SQE exams.
It is professionally-focused, and will equip you with the key legal knowledge and skills required to pass SQE and will prepare you for practice before your qualifying work experience (QWE).
Why choose this course?
- Develop the knowledge and skills required for a career as a solicitor by studying a suite of modules in KPAs, along with modules in skills and practice area essentials.
- With one of the largest legal careers services in the UK, ULaw gives you the support and the Qualifying Work Experience (QWE) opportunities you need to make the best start in your legal career.
- Experience of working in practice. You’ll join ULaw LLP, our virtual law firm. ULaw LLP replicates the working environment of a law firm and students perform real world tasks on simulated cases, deals and transactions, as if they were in the office.
- Confidence for the assessments, we will prepare you for all the SQE assessments, giving you the best preparation for success.
Brand new resources, developed specifically for SQE by our expert tutors. You’ll be provided with all course materials, including:
- an extensive bank of practice exam questions
- ULawSQE – our intelligent revision app provides practice tests and feedback
- brand new online study manuals.
- In depth guidance and support from our experienced tutors, who will monitor your progress and give feedback using predictive analytics, so you’ll know where to focus.
- Taught by qualified lawyers, with practical workshops to develop your legal skills, so you’ll know what to expect in a real-life work environment.
- Enjoy flexible study – choose to study full-time or part-time at one of our locations nationwide, or online.
Our years of experience in training more practising lawyers in the UK than any other law school has helped our students go on to succeed in law, business, politics and more. We believe in training students for the real world from the moment they accept a place with us.
- May 2024
- August 2024
- October 2024
- January 2025