- We’re the only 100% online provider offering an LLB (Hons) Law with no requirement to travel to assessment centres or complete timed examinations.
- Our programme is a qualifying law degree (QLD) recognised by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) which permits graduates to complete the academic stage of training set by the SRA to become a solicitor, and it also meets the requirements for the academic stage of training to become a barrister set by the Bar Standards Board (BSB).
This academically rigorous course will start by covering the essentials of using online resources for your law studies. The second module in the English Law System will cement this and form a basis for your future studies in a wide range of legal areas including:
- Criminal law, burden of proof and proposal for reform
- Legally enforceable contracts and the factors that render them unenforceable
- Tortious liability, negligence and duty of care
- Real property law, easements, covenants and mortgages
- Public international law and its relationship with national law
- Your studies will culminate in an advanced independent programme of research into a topic within the scope of the LLB.
- As well as gaining the essential knowledge for an exciting career in law, you will gain excellent critical thinking and debating skills, honed through regular discussion forums with your fellow students. These skills will prepare you for success in a wide range of related disciplines.
- August 2024
- September 2024
- October 2024
- November 2024