- Specially designed for law and non-law graduates who want to gain a Master’s qualification in law, this course focuses specifically on developing an in-depth knowledge of Compliance and Regulation.
- The LLM Compliance and Regulation will provide you with the opportunity to explore issues surrounding compliance and regulation with a focus in one or more of the following areas: insurance law; energy law; environmental law; data protection and intellectual property.
When you study the LLM Compliance and Regulation with us you will:
- Be taught by subject matter experts, former and current practitioners and research and teaching focused academics
- Focus on legal practice, not just theory
- Benefit from strategic partnerships with firms, regulators and accreditation bodies
- Learn about Legal Technology by selecting to study modules in legal technology
- Improve your employability by gaining important transferable skills and mapping your career with our careers team
- In addition to a general induction to the programme, there is a two-week induction covering the Key Principles of the English Legal System. This is compulsory for non-law students, but also open to students wanting a refresher in the fundamentals of the law of England and Wales. This would be useful for any student who has taken a considerable break from legal education.
- To help prepare you for your dissertation you’ll study a range of compulsory and further optional Research Methods Training sessions.
Please note that, due to Home Office regulations, students who require a Student Route visa to study with us are not permitted to study online and can only choose face-to-face taught modules.
- January 2024
- September 2024