Specially designed for law and non-law graduates who want to gain a Master’s qualification in law, this course focuses specifically on developing an in-depth knowledge of Environmental Law.
The LLM Environmental Law will provide you with the opportunity to explore issues surrounding environmental law. You will examine the political and legal issues concerning environmental protection, climate change policies, natural resources law, environmental ethics and environmental justice.
When you study the LLM Environmental Law with us you will:
- Be taught by subject matter experts, former and current practitioners and research and teaching focused academics
- Focus on legal practice, not just theory
- Benefit from strategic partnerships with firms, regulators and accreditation bodies
- Learn about Legal Technology by selecting to study modules in legal technology
- Improve your employability by gaining important transferable skills and mapping your career with our careers team
- In addition to a general induction to the programme, there is a two-week induction covering the Key Principles of the English Legal System. This is compulsory for non-law students, but also open to students wanting a refresher in the fundamentals of the law of
- England and Wales. This would be useful for any student who has taken a considerable break from legal education.
- To help prepare you for your dissertation you’ll study a range of compulsory and further optional Research Methods Training sessions.
Please note that, due to Home Office regulations, students who require a Student Route visa to study with us are not permitted to study online and can only choose face-to-face taught modules.
- September 2024
- January 2025