UK entry requirements
- GCE A-levels BBB including grade B Mathematics or Further Mathematics.
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma DDM plus A-level Mathematics or Further Mathematics at Grade B.
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma DM in any subject with an A-level Mathematics or Further Mathematics at grade B.
- BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma D in any subject with A-levels grades BC including Mathematics or Further Mathematics.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma 30 points, including 5 in Higher Level Mathematics.
- Access to Higher Education Diploma Complete and pass relevant Access course with 45 credits at Level 3, of which 30 credits must be at Distinction and 15 credits at Merit or higher. Applicants must also have an A-level in Mathematics or Further Mathematics grade B.
- Mathematics and Computing with Integrated Foundation Year For Brunel Mathematics and Computing with Integrated Foundation Year progression requirements
- Five GCSEs at grade C or grade 4 and above are also required, to include Maths and English Language
EU and International entry requirements
- If you require a Tier 4 visa to study in the UK, you must prove knowledge of the English language so that we can issue you a Certificate of Acceptance for Study (CAS). To do this, you will need an IELTS for UKVI or Trinity SELT test pass gained from a test centre approved by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) and on the Secure English Language Testing (SELT) list. This must have been taken and passed within two years from the date the CAS is made.
English language requirements
- IELTS: 6 (min 5.5 in all areas)
- Pearson: 59 (59 in all sub scores)
- BrunELT: 58% (min 55% in all areas)
- TOEFL: 79 (min R18, L17, S20, W17)