UK entry requirements
- A 2:2 (or above) UK Honours degree, or equivalent internationally recognised qualification, in Mathematics.
- Applications from candidates with degrees in Engineering, Economics, Mathematical Biology with Maths, Calculus and Algebra modules with B Grade or above in the modules overall.
- Other qualifications with relevant work experience may also be considered.
EU and International entry requirements
- If you require a Tier 4 visa to study in the UK, you must prove knowledge of the English language so that we can issue you a Certificate of Acceptance for Study (CAS). To do this, you will need an IELTS for UKVI or Trinity SELT test pass gained from a test centre approved by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) and on the Secure English Language Testing (SELT) list. This must have been taken and passed within two years from the date the CAS is made.
English language requirements
- IELTS: 6 (min 5.5 in all areas)
- Pearson: 59 (59 in all sub scores)
- BrunELT: 58% (min 55% in all areas)
- TOEFL: 79 (min R18, L17, S20, W17)