- Grade 12 (or equivalent) or mature student status
- English Studies 12/English First Peoples 12 with a minimum of 73% (or equivalent)
Admission to each major program may have specific requirements.
- Recommended: Foundations of Mathematics 11 or higher is strongly recommended for students pursuing Education or a major in Geography and Environmental Studies, Sociology or Psychology
- Pre-calculus 12 C or equivalent, within the last two years
If you don’t meet the requirements
- High school graduates can apply and be admitted to this program while upgrading at TRU.
- Mature students without a high school diploma (or equivalent) can work towards completing their BC High School Graduation Diploma while in this program through TRU courses.
- Students who do not qualify for mature student status can apply for the TRU University
- Preparation program to complete their BC High School Graduation Diploma.